Not so much.
I couldn't really find anything in there. I have all these little plastic and metal organizer trays in there, but since they weigh almost nothing they move around all over the place. So, after a few months, everything is all over the drawer. Add in the fact that we just toss stuff in there, and this is what you get!
As I am scrounging through the drawer to find whatever it was that I needed, and I thought "Perfect! I can use the new tray I bought at Goodwill to fix this!"
I decided to organize it my favorite way - empty the space and take it all out. I had stuff all over every counter. But, about 10 minutes later I was blessed with this:
 |
| Ahh, so much better! |
I would say it took me another ten minutes to put back all the stuff that was in the drawer that shouldn't have been there. Not too bad for 20 minutes of work. I don't know what it is about a clean and organized space that makes me so happy, but it just does. This one made me especially happy because it only cost me $1.99!
What organizing projects have you done that just make you happy?