Fall Wreath {Redone}

I FINALLY pulled out the fall decorations. Yesterday was the first day of fall, after all.


My old fall wreath was in desperate need of a re-do. 


See those the faded colors? That is not bad picture taking, that is just how it looked. I made this wreath probably 10 years ago. It has held up well, but it was time for something new!

I started by ripping all the old flowers and decorations off the wreath form.

Kitties love to help with crafts!
I then made a bow out of some sparkly pumpkin ribbon I had. I hot glued it right to the wreath.


Then, I just started playing around with some floral elements I had. I bought some new pumpkins and ghourds from Dollar Tree, but everything else I had on hand in my craft supplies. Once I had everything laid out how I wanted, I hot glued it all down.







Now to get out the rest of the decorations! 

A question for you all: If you have small children who are into EVERYTHING, where do you put most of your holiday decorations? I don't have a mantel, and my littlest one now thinks it is super fun to climb on the kitchen table. I am struggling with where to put stuff so it won't get into prying little toddler hands.

Linked up here:
One Artsy Mama: Falling for Crafts ChallengeHomemaker on a Dime: Creative Bloggers Party HopThe Girl Creative: Just Something I Whipped UpTip Junkie: Tip Me TuesdayA Bowl Full of LemonsSugar Bee Crafts: Take a Look TuesdayNot JUST a Housewife: Show Me What Ya GotClean & Scentsible: The Creative SparkDelightful Order: Delightfully Inspiring ThursdayTatertots and Jello: Weekend Wrap Up PartyThe Shabby Nest: Frugal Friday

Visit thecsiproject.com

Labels: , ,