I Won! {The Versatile Blogger Award}


I just received "The Versatile Blogger" award from That's What {Che} Said. I am very excited to receive this award. It is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. 

There are some rules with accepting this award!

Rule #1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

I am so grateful to have received this from Cheryl at That's What {Che} Said. I think if she and I met in real life we would be fast friends. She even has two kids that are the same ages as my kids. When I read her blog it is like reading a page from my own book. She is funny and smart and a little sarcastic at times, just like me! Oh, and does the cutest crafts! You should definitely head on over and check out her blog. Thank you, again, Cheryl!



Rule #2:  Share 7 Things about yourself

  1. I think I use the word "super" too much. For example, I am "super" excited or I heard something "super" funny. And I use WAY too many exclamation points when I write. I guess I am just highly excitable.
  2. I am a little OCD and a hyper-organizer. I am extremely good at organizing other people's things, but my own stuff I struggle with. I guess I am a bit of a pack rat at heart and can't seem to part with my own stuff. 
  3. I have been crafting since I was a little girl. I used to watch the old craft shows on TV. {Anyone watch the Home Show with Carol Duvall in the late 80's? I think I was only 9 or 10 when the show came out.} I would watch the quiliting shows and I then I would make small quilts for my Barbies from the patterns they demonstrated.
  4. I am a total sap for a good romantic comedy.
  5. My absolute favorite food is Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby - a little salty, a little sweet, plus ice cream. It is the perfect snack.
  6. I have been slowly working on turning my brown thumb into a green one. I think I am finally getting the hang of not killing every living plant I touch!
  7. I love to play board games.

Rule #3:  Pass the award on to 15 blogs that were recently discovered! {And contact them to let them know}

  1. Blissfully Ever After
  2. Echoes of Laughter
  3. Just Pleased as Punch
  4. Lil Pink Pocket
  5. My Greenbrae Cottage
  6. My Swanky Crafts
  7. On Sutton Place
  8. One Artsy Mama
  9. Stamps and Stitches
  10. Sunny Simple Life
  11. The Arena Update
  12. Choose to Thrive
  13. The Happy Scraps
  14. Little Lovelies
  15. Clean & Scentsible
You should definitely check out the above blogs. I have been super so inspired by each and every one! :)

Labels: