Upromise Celebrates it's 10th Anniversary!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of UPromise. All opinions are 100% mine.

UPromise is celebrating its 10th Anniversary. To celebrate they are giving away $20,000 to users who share a story about how a parent has supported a child's dream!

UPromise_Brand_300x250_static.jpg (3 documents)


My dream I shared for my children:

I have two children, ages 4 and 1, and I dream that one day they will follow in my footsteps and attend college. As a parent, you want your children to have even better than you had for yourself. I graduated from school ten years ago and I am still paying off my school loans. I would love to be able to ease some of that financial burden for them as they step out into their adult lives. They are still too small to really know what they want to be when they grow up, but my son says he would like to be a hunter like his dad. I can only hope that whatever path they take in their future, it leads to happiness.


I started using Upromise even before my children were born. Now that I have two children, I have my account set up to benefit them each 50/50. It is a great program to painlessly save for your child(ren)'s college fund. They offer many opportunities to save including earning cash back for online shopping, earning rewards for buying groceries, eating out, and booking travel through their website. You can have grandparents, aunts and uncles, and even your friends sign up to earn money for your child! Especially with the economy being what it is and the rising cost of paying for college, ever little bit helps.


Now you too can share your dream for your child with UPromise for a chance to win $10,000! Click www.upromisetodream.com to enter.

Users can participate in the sweepstakes by submitting a story, and can vote on their favorite stories by “liking” them. Upromise will give away $1,000 to 10 winners and a grand prize winner for $10,000 will be selected from the participants as well.

dream wall official rules

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Opinions are 100% my own.
Visit Sponsor's Site

Labels: