Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I am in go, go, go mode! But I didn't want to leave you completely hanging with no idea of what I have been working on. So this post will be big on pictures and small on words. Here is a little sneak peek of some of the Lego Batman awesome-ness.
 |
| Action Word Bubbles |
I made a bunch of action word bubbles to display as decorations. I will post a tutorial next week. Just know there was a Cricut and a ton of glue involved!
Next up is some fanci-fied plastic cups. Basically I just created a template on my computer, traced the pattern onto black cardstock and then cut, cut, cut! Glue the bat shape directly to the cup. It was a good project to do while catching up on my shows.
I have also been busy sewing capes for each of the kids. I made them using two different techniques. Both are easy and fast {as long as you don't have sewing machine malfunctions like I did.} I will post a tutorial on this as well.
 |
| Super hero capes |
Lastly for now, I wanted to share with you the bat masks that will go with the capes for the kids.
 |
Isn't my model cute?
{That is his mean super hero face!} |
And from earlier this month: You can see how I made some easy peasy super hero bean bags for a special bean bag toss game I am working on here.
Labels: birthday, Crafts, Lego Batman party, sewing