Did you know most bloggers respond to your comments through email rather than on the post you left the comment on? I am like most bloggers. Since my blog is still so small, I respond to each and every comment that is written on any post. I don't typically go back and comment on a post, I respond through email. I figure not everyone goes back and rechecks the original post to see if I have responded.
You know what makes me so sad though? When I can't reply to you! If you read a lot of blogs and make comments, be sure to have your account set to show your email address.
Don't know how? No worries. I will walk you through it.
Here is the tutorial for you:
(please note I am using the new Blogger format. If you are using the old one, the steps are still pretty much the same, the screen will just look a little different)
Next, click on the little arrow next to your email address at the top of the screen.
This will bring up a little drop down menu. Click on the option 'Blogger Profile'.
This will pop up a new window or tab depending on how your browser is set up. On your Blogger profile page, click on 'Edit Profile'.
Then click on the box that says 'Show my email address'.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on the orange 'Save Profile' button and you will be done!
This way you will no longer be a noreply-comment@blogger.com. You will be your actual self! And when you write me a comment, I can reply back to you on how much I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog. Because I really, really do appreciate each and every comment!
Labels: blogger