Miracle Gro Expand 'n Gro Planting Mix and a Giveaway

**Update**
This giveaway is now closed!


Congratulations Danielle!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am so excited it is spring and I finally get to be out in my garden and yard again! I love having all our our beautiful plants and flowers blooming. And I am so happy to get out and grow vegetables in our above ground garden.

This year, I wanted to try my hand at making little greenhouses for my perennials out of milk cartons. I was lucky enough to receive a sample of Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™ Planting Mix. This was the perfect opportunity to try it out to grow my seedlings. My favorite part? With this planting mix you don't have to use very much at all!

Some of the benefits of this special planting mix are:
**Expand ‘n GroTM is available at lawn and garden retailers in the Midwest, Northeast and Texas. Please visit expandngro.com for in-store availability information. Also available at Amazon.com.


It is definitely time to get out there and do some planting! Using Expand 'n Grow is a great way to get ready for spring and summer gardening.




GIVEAWAY:
TO ENTER:
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Winner will be notified via email. If winner chosen does not respond to email notification after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen via random.org.
Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

Labels: ,