** UPDATE **
This giveaway is now closed!
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of
éclos Skin Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have a confession to make. I am really bad about washing my face at night. On a typical night I don't wash my face and I sleep in my makeup and sunscreen from the day. I know this is bad, but my skin has always been okay and I just didn't worry about it. Now that I am in my 30's I am noticing that my skin isn't too happy with me with my lack of a skincare routine. Gotta love getting older! When I was given the opportunity to try out
éclos Skin Care, I jumped at the chance to finally do something about my skin.
If you read my blog regularly, you know I try to be green and not use a lot of chemicals to clean my home. For some reason I have not made the same leap in my beauty products. I have really been wanting to try some more natural beauty products and this skin care line is just what I was looking for!
éclos Skin Care features Apple Stem Cells. Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants are combined with the Apple Stem Cells to help minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and tired skin. All of their products are free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, parabens and sulfates. I have sensitive, oily skin, so I was happy there was nothing artificial in their products.
The starter kit I received included:
- Facial Cleanser Skin Prep
- Cellular Activator Face Serum
- Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
- Restorative Eye Cream
- Skin Renewal Clay Mask
- Terry Cloth Head Band
I tried all of the products in the kit for a little over a week. I used the clay mask and facial scrub twice. I used the skin prep, facial serum, eye cream and regenerative cream in the morning and at night. Right away, the first thing I noticed was that the facial cleanser removed all of my makeup completely. I have tried other face washes in the past that will leave mascara or other residues on my face. The first time I tried the clay mask it felt tingly and I started to get a little worried, but the tingly feeling went away after about 30 seconds. After it was rinsed off, it made my face feel really smooth.
After using the products for a week. I did not notice a huge difference in fine line and wrinkles, but I don't have a ton to begin with. My face definitely feels smoother and healthier, though!
Here you can see my before and after pictures (I purposely did not edit these pictures so you can get a good idea of how my skin looks. I am also make up free in the pictures.):
You can enter to win your own starter kit!
GIVEAWAY
- One reader will win a éclos Skin Care starter kit ($19.99 value)
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents (must be 18 years old to enter)
- Giveaway is begins Wednesday, May 16, 2012 and ends Monday, May 21, 2012 8:00 MST
- One winner will be selected via Random.org
TO ENTER
Leave a comment on this blog post stating which product in the kit you are most excited to try.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Winner will be notified via email. If winner chosen does not respond to email notification after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen via random.org.