Teacher Appreciation Gift: Water Bottles

This was a quick easy project to put together and not expensive at all. My son Thomas finished up preschool yesterday and I wanted to give his teacher and the two teacher assistants a little something to say 'thank you' for taking such good care of him this year! He really did learn a lot and had so much fun at his school.

Supplies Needed:

To put these together, I printed out a really cute saying (inspiration from The Idea Room) onto plain white cardstock for the cups:

Thank you for all you do
by quenching my
thirst for knowledge!


I cut them out, and adhered them to striped paper with double sided tape. On the striped paper, I cut out a reverse triangle on the end and cut two slits on the opposite side to slide on the straw. (I based my idea for the straw toppers on this design I found at Lisa Storms.) I also wrote over the top of the words 'quenching' and 'thirst' with a colored pencil to highlight the play on words. 

Add your goodies to the cups and slide the cute saying onto the straw on top!


You can also see the personalized hand sanitizer we made for his teachers for Christmas if you need another quick, inexpensive idea! And I have a great Pinterest board with general gift ideas.

Did you do anything for your kid's teachers this year? I would love to get some more ideas for next year!

Linking up here:
Tip Junkie: Tip Me Tuesday
Not JUST a Housewife: Show Me What Ya Got
Sugar Bee Crafts: Take a Look Tuesday
Clean and Scentsible: The Creative Spark
Delightful Order: Delightfully Inspiring Thursday Party
The Shabby Nest: Frugal Friday
Tatertots and Jello: Weekend Wrap Up Party

Labels: ,