Yesterday I told you about how I was planning on creating some printables to work on some educational concepts with the kids over the summer. First up in this series are some sheets to help practice fine motor skills - specifically, using scissors!
I have created four sheets to print out and have your child practice their cutting skills.
These sheets are fairly simple. I didn't want to use up a ton of my printer ink cartridges just to have my kids cut the sheets up!
Terms of Use (please read before downloading):
- Many of the printables are in .pdf format. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer before downloading.
- All of the printables on Laura's Crafty Life are for personal use only. You may not sell or redistribute any of these printables without express written permission.
- Feel free to share these printables, but link directly to Laura's Crafty Life to refer a friend to download and print them out directly from my blog.
Click on any of the links below to stay up to date with everything going on at Laura's Crafty Life!
Labels: Free Printables, Kids, preschool activity pages