Handmade Gift from Pene

When going through my digital pictures and reorganizing everything on the computer, I realized I never posted about what I received for the Handmade Gift Exchange I participated in over at Craftaholics Anonymous!

I was truly spoiled by Pene. She sent me so many wonderful things.

I received a countdown to Christmas calendar. This will be a great addition to my holiday decor.


I also received a matching apron, potholder and kitchen linens. I love aprons and this fabric is so fun. I have used the apron so much already.


I received a handmade 'USA' banner. This came in handy for decorating for the 4th of July. I will pull it out again for Labor Day as well. 


I told Pene how much I loved butterflies and she sent me these beautiful butterfly embellishments.


I will definitely be participating again in November. It is so fun to give and receive craftiness in the mail!

Click below to see what I made for my previous partners:





Labels: ,