Coupon Organization Binder at Ask Anna

Many of you know from reading this blog that I do my best to try to save money. Living as a family of four on one income can be hard in this economy if you are not careful. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom, but I do have to watch what we spend.

One way we save a lot of money in our budget is on groceries. I am able to do this through a combination of meal planning, shopping the sale ads and couponing. But saving and organizing those coupons can be a real pain. Especially if you can't find the one you need when you are ready to shop.

Head on over to Ask Anna to see all the details on how I organize my coupon binder.

Later this month, I will share with you my system for meal planning and creating my grocery list.

Oh, and if you love craft supplies, head on over to Pick Your Plum to sign up for their daily newsletter. Today they are having a Fall Kick Off with a ton of fun items and everything ships for one low rate! They are a daily deal website, so once the items are sold out, that's it. You gotta act fast!


Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.

Labels: