Giveaway Winner and 31 Days Posts

First off, I wanted to announce the winner for the David Tutera Celebrate prize pack. Congratulations to Michele Day! I have sent an email and need to hear back from you within 48 hours!! :)



Next up . . . I have definitely bitten off more than I can chew lately. I committed to writing these 31 days posts and I have really been enjoying it. But, this weekend my family is going camping for the last trip of the season and next weekend is my son's birthday party. Right now, I just don't have time to sit down and edit all these pictures and write these posts. My family always comes before this blog, and right now I have to focus on my family. 

I promise to get all caught up at the beginning of next week with the 31 days posts. For those of you wanting to keep up the momentum, I am posting the tasks for the next several days. I will post the details for each of these posts starting again on Monday.

Day 12: Clean Refrigerator and Freezer
Day 13: Clean Pantry
Day 14: Clean Kitchen Table and Chairs
Day 15: Wash Bedding

Thank you to all of my blogging friends that follow along with me on this journey. I really do appreciate each and everyone of you. Have a great weekend!!

Labels: