Ninjago Cupcake Liners

I was going to make a Ninjago cake for the party, but I knew it would be too small to feed all the people coming to the party, so I knew I needed some cupcakes, too! I used the same tutorial I used for last year's Lego Batman party cupcakes.


I once again used the cupcake liner template from Skip to My Lou. Cut out all your liners from card stock. Since we are sticking with a green theme for this party, I used a light lime green colored card stock.  Once you have all the liners cut, glue them using a strong adhesive or glue dots. (I found that regular scrapbook tape adhesive wouldn't hold these very well. They kept coming apart!)

Next, I created some Ninjago eyes on the computer. I printed them on sticker paper and cut them out. Since they were already stickers, I just attached them to the front of the liner using the adhesive back.


I frosted the cupcakes using my go to buttercream frosting recipe from Wilton. I dyed the icing a light lime green to match the cupcake liners. I love how these liners can be made ahead of time and that they add such a great impact to the party table with very little effort!




Download printable ninjago eyes (This printable is for personal use only. I would love for you to share these, but please link back to the original post and do not host them on your own site.)

More Ninjago party posts:
Ninjago InvitationsNinjago LollipopsNinjago Favor BagsNinjago Water Bottle LabelsNinjago Cupcake LinersNinjago Cake

Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS Feed Google+ Email
Sharing with:
Homemaker on a Dime, Project Inspire, Sugar Bee Crafts, Not Just a Housewife, Clean and Scentsible, The Kurtz Corner, The 36th Avenue, Seven Thirty Three, Delightful Order, Tip Junkie, Create, Craft, Love, The Shabby Nest, Tatertots and Jello, I Heart Naptime, That's What Che Said, Tip Junkie

Labels: , ,