You can include as many or as few categories as you think you need. And again, since we are using a three ring binder, you can easily change the categories. I have tweaked my binder over the years. I used to try to include a section for my blog, but I never used it. I have a different system for my blog now. Also, I don't include any financial information in my binder. I have a completely separate bill paying system.
I would start by including all the categories you think you 'might' use in the binder. Live with it for a few weeks and see if it is working for you.
I prefer to use a binder tabs that include folders. This way, if I don't have time to hole punch everything right away, I can place it in the folder for later. Also, if you are going to use page protectors in your binder, be sure to double check that your tabs will stick out beyond your page protectors.