The Green Giant Snack Chips: A Giant Surprise #AGiantSurprise #spon

As a mom I struggle all the time to find the balance between healthy eating and allowing my kids to have "kid foods". My kids and I are big snackers. However, it can be hard to find quick, easy snacks that are healthy. Well, Green Giant has a surprise talent - delicious veggie snack chips! I was really excited to try these out!


Product Information


We tried out two of the varieties of the chips - the Zesty Cheddar Roasted Veggie Tortilla chips and the Sea Salt Multigrain Sweet Potato chips. The zesty cheddar ones were so good, I ate them myself and didn't share any with the kids!  Seriously guys, they were so good! I won't feel guilty adding these to my snack shopping list!


The sea salt chips were super crunchy - perfect for when you are craving something a little salty. They are made with real sweet potatoes and have 14 grams of whole grain per serving. They also have 40% less fat than regular potato chips! 

It was definitely a pleasant surprise with how tasty these chips were! 
Learn more about Green Giant here: Green Giant's Facebook page or YouTube channel.
Thank you to The Green Giant™ for being a sponsor. Show the Giant your surprise talent a twww.facebook.com/greengiant
Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS Feed Google+ Email

Labels: