April 2013 in Review

I thought I would start something new this month, by sharing all the previous month's posts in a round up post on the first of the month! This is a great way for those of you that are new here to read up on anything you may have missed!



First up, I am one of the new contributors of Craft Storage Ideas. I shared two posts this month. 



Storage Solution: Washi Tape / All About the Furniture: Armoires


I talked about our plans for our kitchen renovation. I shared the new Moen Kiran Spot Resistant Faucet, which was on our list of possible options for our kitchen renovation.

Moen Kiran Spot Resistant Faucet
My sweet boy lost his first tooth. To celebrate I sewed a tooth fairy pillow. Now he has a place to put his tooth and for the fairy to leave him a special gift.

Tooth Fairy Pillow
I upcycled a cat litter container to make a watering jug for the garden. Perfect timing for Earth Day!

Upcycled Watering Jug
I shared the next few sections of my home management binder - events and projects. This is the place where I keep all my holidays, parties and home improvement projects organized.

Home Management Binder: Events and Projects
I made a river rock boot tray to corral all of our muddy shoes and boots we are dragging in from the rain {I hope}, or more likely, the kids playing in the mud outside in the back yard.

River Rock Boot Tray
I confessed about my blogging rut I have been in and how I have been comparing myself with others far too often. 

Confession Time
I worked on a campaign using Martha Stewart glass paints, silkscreens and etching cream to create a unique and thoughtful Mother's Day gift.

DIY Painted Pot and Etched Votives
I shared how I organized my linen closet. By using items I already had and knowing how to fold a fitted sheet, I was able to straighten it out in no time!

Organization: Linen Closet
Lastly, I shared my spring mantel that was prettied up by the gorgeous items I was sent by Life-n-Reflection.

Spring Mantel
Phew! I didn't think I posted as much as I did! I am looking forward to May and giving you the inside look at our counter top transformation we did in our kitchen. If you follow along with me on Instagram, you have already seen some sneak peeks, but the full reveal is going to be awesome!
Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS Feed Google+ Email

Labels: