Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I am an affiliate and design team member for Life-n-Reflection. I have received product to review. All opinions are my own.
As usual, Kristy from Life-n-Reflection, did not disappoint with the products I was able to try out this month. Many of us are busy creating end of the year teacher gifts, small tokens of love for our kiddos, and Father's Day gifts.
I was sent the sunshine baking set. It includes bag toppers as well as baking tags. Check out how cute these are:
I am loving the blue and yellow combo! These are all .pdf files that you just open up and print right from your home computer. They are beautiful and can be embellished any way you like.
I started out using the bag toppers. I baked some delicious s'mores brownies (recipe coming soon). I added one brownie to a sandwich size plastic bag. I stapled the bag shut with the topper at the top using fun colored staples.
To add a little something extra, I added some vellum butterflies I cut out using my Martha Stewart punch. Then, I just stapled them on the bag toppers, as well. There is a blank space to write a little sentiment, or you could add a fun stamp to the space!
I love baking goodies to give as gifts. For my son's teacher gifts this year I included some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and used the bag toppers to make them extra special!
Next up, I printed off the tags. You can use these for so many different things. Sometimes you want to give a small treat to your kids, or as part of a gift. Put your treat in a cellophane bag, add a beautiful tag and some ribbon, and you have a great little gift!
Lastly, every year we get so much produce from our garden. I like to share the love from my canning efforts. I usually make pickles and jam and this year I hope to make even more! I added a small circle of paper to the top of my mason jar under the rim. Using my favorite baker's twine, I added one of these fun mason jar tags and now I have the perfect gift for a friend!
I can think of so many uses for these sweet tags and toppers.
Be sure to check out Kristy's new shop! She has a ton of great, affordable projects for you to download! You can also find Life-n-Reflection here:
Stop over and say hello (tell her Laura sent you!)!
Linking up here:
Tatertots and Jello, That's What Che Said, Homemaker on a Dime, Sugar Bee Crafts, Lolly Jane, Not Just a Housewife
Labels: Crafts, life-n-reflection