May 2013 in Review

Following is a little about all the posts from May in case you missed anything this last month.


First, I showed how I created faux metal baskets from ordinary, cheap wire baskets from Dollar General.

Faux Metal Basket
Next, I shared a post about how Mother's Day brings on mixed emotions for me - happy because I love my kids and being a mom, but also sad because I lost my mother so many years ago.

Happy Mother's Day
I showed our completed swing set renovation. It was a labor of love for almost 2 summers, but feels great to have such a fun space for the kids to play.

Swing Set Renovation
I also shared some free road trip printables. We do a lot of driving around and camping over the summer. Anything I can do to limit the seemingly endless, "Are we there yet?" questions is good in my book!

Road Trip Printables
I wrote a post for iBulb about how much I love to plant and grow bulbs. For someone who is slowly taking her brown thumb and turning it green, I need all the help I can get!

Love for Lilies and Bulbs
I shared some free printables from My Memories. They included 3 sets of gift card holders for mom and dad. (Hurry, these are only free through today and would be great for Father's Day!)

Friday Freebie
Lastly, I shared some cute, fun gift ideas using bag toppers and tags from Life-n-Reflection's Sunshine Baking Set (affiliate link).

Baking Tags and Bag Toppers
Also, can someone please pinch me? How is it June, already?? Wasn't it just May 1? We have a lot of fun stuff planned for the summer. I am also hoping to finally tackle some of my unfinished projects that have been sitting in boxes forever! And I promise to show my kitchen reveal super soon (I have had some technical difficulties with transferring my pictures from my camera to my computer - gotta love technology!).
Facebook Twitter Pinterest RSS Feed Google+ Email

Labels: