June 2013 in Review

Disclosure: This post contains affiliate and sponsored links. You don't pay any extra to click them, but you are helping to keep this blog rolling!

It has been a busy month already, so I am a little late getting to posting my month in review post for June. My blogging has definitely slowed down having both kids home with me for the summer. 



I created a summer fun printable to use ourselves and share with all of you. It is our summer bucket list of all the fun things we want to do this summer. My big kid will be starting school again at the beginning of August, so we really need to get moving on some of it!



For my daughter's 3rd birthday, my husband I built her a custom DIY Barbie house. I was able to use vintage furniture I had from when I was little and incorporate some new items as well.



I shared my kitchen makeover with you. We finished tiling the counter tops and our bead board back splash! A labor of love, but I am really enjoying our new (to us) kitchen!



I shared a fun girls night in party. We had some delicious Gevalia coffee and treats.


The kids and I showed our love for Otter Pops with some really fun otter art.


I showed how to fancy up your nature photos using some great kits from Life-n-Reflection



Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram Google+ RSS Feed Email

Labels: