** This giveaway is now closed. **
A few weeks ago I was given the opportunity to try out the i like book for couples.
Have you heard of the i like books? They are a great tool for helping you communicate with your children or your significant other. From the i like book website:
"The i like book is not just any book, it is the NEW, incredibly FUN and arguably the most IMPORTANT way to communicate with the special people in your life."
When I received our couples book I had to do a little convincing to get my husband on board. But, now we try to do it nightly. Basically it is a way for each of us to write something nice about the other person every day. For me, personally, it has been a great way to focus on what I like about my husband and actually making a point to express it to him. Life gets so busy with work and kids, it can be hard to really nurture our marriage. This is a little way each day that we get to share with one another what we like about the other person. It feels great to focus on the positives we see in each other and I know we will cherish this book for years to come.
GIVEAWAY:
TO ENTER:
Like the I Like Book on Facebook. (mandatory, one entry)
BONUS ENTRY:
Share this giveaway on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for one additional entry. (one entry)
** Please leave a separate comment on this post for each entry - two entries possible **
DISCOUNT:
Go to the i like book shop and use the code ilikeyou at checkout to receive 40% off.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Winner will be notified via email. If winner chosen does not respond to email notification after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen via random.org.
Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of the i like book for couples. All opinions are 100% my own.
Labels: general, Giveaway