** Giveaway is now closed **
The winner of the pink floral cabochon earrings is comment #1 - Meesh. Congratulations!
*******************************************
Have you heard of Pick Your Plum? It is this awesome website that has a daily deal on crafting goodies. They have amazing prices, but you have to act fast. Once the deal of the day is sold out, that is it! You can find the current deal of the day in my sidebar under 'Sponsors'.
I recently purchased some fun cabochon resin flowers and earring bases. I am going to show you how to create your own earrings. You could also make a pendant or a ring in the same manner. It is so easy, you will wonder why you have never made any before!
How to Make Cabochon Earrings
Supplies Needed:
- Cabochon Flowers (matching set if you are making earrings)
- Earring base posts
- E6000 Glue
Step One:
Using your E6000 glue, add a small dab to your earring base.
Step Two:
Add your cabochon flower to the earring base. Allow to dry according to glue directions. (The beauty of this glue is it really holds and it allows you to move your pieces around a little before it sets, so you have time to perfectly place your flower!)
See - I told you it was simple. Only two little steps.
Now, onto the good stuff. The giveaway! In honor of Mother's Day, I wanted to share a little present with you. I will be giving one lucky reader the earrings pictured above. These earrings would make a great gift or a special present for yourself. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to stop by and follow along with me!
GIVEAWAY:
- One reader will win the earrings pictured above. ($5.00 value)
- Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (Must be 18 years old to enter)
- Giveaway is open from Saturday, May 5, 2012 to Wednesday, May 9, 2012 8:00 MST
- One winner will be selected via Random.org
- Please make sure your email is linked to your profile or leave it in your comment. I have instructions for linking your email to your profile in this post.
- (This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Pick Your Plum. I just happen to love them and used their products to make the earrings for the giveaway!)
TO ENTER:
Leave me a comment telling me your favorite Mother's Day memory. (One entry per person).
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Winner will be notified via email. If winner chosen does not respond to email notification after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen via random.org.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links for Pick Your Plum. I receive a commission for any orders placed through my affiliate link. All opinions and information in this post are my own.
Linking up here:
Labels: Giveaway, jewelry