Giveaway: David Tutera Celebrate

** This giveaway is now closed **


Remember these cards I showed you last week from David Tutera Celebrate?



I am so excited to be able to offer all my readers a chance to win their own card making supplies! Isn't that awesome? The winner of the giveaway will receive a David Tuterea Celebrate prize pack worth $50+! 

To learn more about the Celebrate line and Core’dinations, visit:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DavidTuteraCelebrate
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TuteraCelebrate
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/CoredinationsPaper/videos

GIVEAWAY:


TO ENTER:

Leave me a comment telling me what type of card you are most excited to create if you win. (One entry per person)

No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on number of entries. Winner will be notified via email. If winner chosen does not respond to email notification after 48 hours a new winner will be chosen via random.org.

If you would like to stay up to date with Laura's Crafty Life you can follow me via RSS FeedFacebookTwitterPinterest or Google+ (and I am on Instagram as @laurascraftylife)!

Linked up here:
Homemaker on a Dime

Labels: